Day 1 : Port Blair | Witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail
The capital city of the Andaman Islands, Port Blair is your gateway to the rich stretch of splendour and tranquillity of paradise islands have to offer more to explore peace in mind for stress release in lap of nature.
- * Arrive at Port Blair where you will be transferred to the hotel.
- * Enjoy a hassle-free transfer and later check-in at the hotel.
- * Head towards Corbyn Cove beach and admire the picturesque, coconut palm-fringed beach.
- * After this, you'll visit the historical monument Cellular Jail to enjoy the sound and light show.
- * Overnight stay at the hotel.
Day 2 : Swaraj Dweep | Visit the Radhanagar Beach
Is known for its pristine beaches, coral reefs and great scuba diving experience and snorkeling. Near about 54 km away from Port Blair and has the distinction of being the most visited island in Andamans. Also comprises of a cluster of small islands known as Ritchie’s Archipelago.
- * Travel to Swaraj Dweep in the morning post a hearty breakfast by a private cruise and enjoy a mesmerizing journey through the sea.
- * In the afternoon, visit Radhanagar Beach No: 7 which is termed as one of the best beaches in Asia.
- * Witness the beauty of Radhangar Beach decorated by golden sand.
- * Overnight stay at the resort or hotel in Havelock Island.
Day 3 : Elephant Beach | Enjoy Speed Boat Ride & Snorkelling
This is an ideal destination for water sports and for leisure tour. Besides, if you feel like doing some fun activities. This beach offers water sports like diving, snorkelling, swimming, bird-watching, trekking and kayaking.
- * After post a delicious breakfast cruise to Harbour
- * Visit to Elephant Beach 10 kms away & 30 mints speed boat ride.
- * Elephant Beach flaunts one among the best reefs in Swaraj Dweep.
- * The great thing is that the reef here starts at a depth of less than a meter. Upon reaching just rest and relax.
- * Is known for its fallen tress picturesque view with beautiful corals and exotic life. Here one can enjoy the Water sports, Sea Walk, Jet Ski, Parasailing, Snorkeling etc.
- * Afternoon back to Resort / hotel over night at Swaraj Dweep.
Day 4 : Kalapathar Beach | Enjoy a Cruise Ride to Shaheed Dweep
The beach gets its name from the surrounding village, which is Kalapathar Village and the black rocks that adorn the coastline here. The beach is small but the way to beach is very good. Couples can enjoy a romantic walk and families can spend some peaceful moments.
- * Check-out from the hotel post a delicious breakfast
- * Visit the beautiful Kalapathar Beach, famous for sunrise and pristine water, in Havelock
- * Depart for Shaheed Dweep on a cruise which is well known for its unexplored coral reefs, brilliant bio-diversity, white sandy beaches, and tropical forest and vegetation
- * Overnight stay at Shaheed Dweep.
Day 5 : Shaheed Dweep | Enjoy the Sightseeing at Neil Island
Distance is 37 km from Port Blair & 26 km from Swaraj Dweep, A serene, calm and white sandy beach known for its coral reef which is undoubtedly beautiful in Andamans. Another attraction is the beautiful lush green vegetation and fishes.
- * Post a mouth-watering breakfast, proceed for the memorable sightseeing of the island
- * Visit Bharatpur beach and indulge in water activities
- * Witness the beautiful sunset views from Laxmanpiur beach Later, head to Natural Coral Bridge to click some memorable pictures
- * Return to Port Blair via cruise and explore the beauty of the island
- * Overnight stay at Port Blair
Day 6 : Port Blair | Time to Back Home
- * Check-out of the hotel in the morning and wind up the tour after you get transferred to the Veer Savarkar International Airport.
- * Depart with lots of sweet memories.