Day 1 : Port Blair | Witness the Light and Sound show at Cellular Jail
The capital city of the Andaman Islands, Port Blair is your gateway to the rich stretch of splendour and tranquillity of paradise islands have to offer more to explore peace in mind for stress release in lap of nature.
- * Arrive at Port Blair where you will be transferred to the hotel.
- * Enjoy a hassle-free transfer and later check-in at the hotel.
- * Head towards Corbyn Cove beach and admire the picturesque, coconut palm-fringed beach.
- * After this, you'll visit the historical monument Cellular Jail to enjoy the sound and light show.
- * Overnight stay at Swaraj Dweep.
Day 2 : Swaraj Dweep | Visit the Radhanagar Beach
Is known for its pristine beaches, coral reefs and great scuba diving experience and snorkeling. Near about 54 km away from Port Blair and has the distinction of being the most visited island in Andamans. Also comprises of a cluster of small islands known as Ritchie’s Archipelago.
- * Travel to Swaraj Dweep in the morning post a hearty breakfast by a private cruise and enjoy a mesmerizing journey through the sea.
- * In the afternoon, visit Radhanagar Beach No: 7 which is termed as one of the best beaches in Asia.
- * Witness the beauty of Radhangar Beach decorated by golden sand.
- * Overnight stay at Havelock.
Day 3 : Swaraj Dweep | Leisure Day
- * Have a mouth-watering breakfast at the hotel.
- * Relax, sunbathe and enjoy the tranquillity of the beaches.
- * Avail of the complimentary scooter ride and visit the places you wish to.
- * Enjoy exploring this pristine island and click beautiful pictures.
- * Overnight stay at Swaraj Dweep.
Day 4 : Shaheed Dweep | Enjoy the Sightseeing at Neil Island
Distance is 37 km from Port Blair & 26 km from Swaraj Dweep, A serene, calm and white sandy beach known for its coral reef which is undoubtedly beautiful in Andamans. Another attraction is the beautiful lush green vegetation and fishes.
- * Witness the beautiful sunset views from Laxmanpiur beach Later, head to Natural Coral Bridge to click some memorable pictures
- * Overnight stay at Shaheed Dweep.
Day 5 : Cruise to Port Blair & Evening Chidiyatapu (Sunset Point)
- * Post a mouth-watering breakfast, proceed for the memorable sightseeing of the island
- * Visit Bharatpur beach and indulge in water activities.
- * Enjoy the day at Bharatpur Beach.
- * Return to Port Blair via cruise and explore the beauty of the island
Chidiyatapu (Sunset Point Trip)
15kms distance from Wandoor, an eye catching view for sunset and bird watching, is a part of the Andaman archipelago. A variety of endemic and endangered species of birds inhabit this area.
- * After lunch proceed to Chidiya Tapu – Located on the western coastline of Andaman
- * Famous for lush green mangroves, forest cover with numerous chirping birds and Sandy beach (Known as the Sunset Point).
- * Stay Overnight at Port Blair.
Day 6 : Port Blair to Baratang Road Trip
- * Early morning before daybreak you will depart towards Baratang Islands. It is approximately 110 km away from Port Blair and is connected by ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State Highway).
- * You will be travelling through the enchanting forests of Jarawas Tribe Reserve in convoys to reach Nilambur Jetty (Middle Strait) from where you will take a ferry for Baratang Island which is a 15 minutes ride.
- * Baratang Island has thick mangrove creeks on both sides followed by dense tropical forest.
- * Here you will be visiting the Lime Stone Cave by 'Dongis' or small boats. The journey is sure to enthral you as it will take you underneath the dense forest of mangroves plantation.
- * You will then be visiting the Mud Volcanoes locally called ‘Jalki’. These volcanoes have erupted sporadically and squirt little fountains of mud
- * You will be returning through the same path passing through Jarawas Tribe Reserve travelling on the ATR Road (Andaman Trunk Road or the State Highway).
- * After the long journey takes some rest at the hotel in Port Blair or explore the surroundings by yourself.
- * Overnight stay at the hotel in Port Blair.
Day 7 : Excursion to Ross Island and North Bay
- * After breakfast, you will be escorted to Rajiv Gandhi Water Sports Complex to catch a ferry which will be your mate for the entire excursion to Ross Island and North Bay.
- * Ross Island was the Capital of Port Blair during the British and Japanese regime and was then known as “The Paris of the East”. The island is an ideal destination for nature walks amidst sylvan surroundings with deer’s, peacocks and exotic birds
- * North Bay also called “The Gateway to Port Blair” is famous for its coral reefs, exotic varieties of beautiful ornamental fishes and water sports activities. leaves you spellbound
- * North Bay is the perfect place to go snorkelling and also indulge in a glass-bottom boat ride, scuba diving and underwater sea walk.
- * Later in the evening return back to the hotel in Port Blair for an overnight stay.
Day 8 : Port Blair | Time to Back Home
- * Check-out of the hotel in the morning and wind up the tour after you get transferred to the Veer Savarkar International Airport.
- * Depart with lots of sweet memories.