Terms and conditions, Booking Policy & Cancellation Policy

Booking Cancellation Policy

In case of cancellation due to any avoidable / unavoidable reasons, the intimation must be Provided in writing the cancellation charges will be effective from the date we receive Information in writing, and cancellation charges would be as follows 30days before cancellation 25% deduction on total tour packages amounts 29 15 days before cancellation 50% deduction on total tour packages amounts 14 & 08 days before cancellation 75% deduction on total tour packages amounts 07 or less day before cancellation 100% deduction on total tour packages amounts

No refund for cancellations on bookings from 1st December’ – 15th January’

Payment Policy & mode of payment

70% of the total amount should be paid at the time of booking and the balance amount must be paid before the arrival day; otherwise tour will not be conducted.

The balance payment has to be paid before the day of arrival either (by cheque, Net Banking, Direct cash deposited).

we won’t accept cheque/cash as mode of payment at Port Blair in any circumstances.

We reserve the right to refuse personal cheque as a method of payment.

Terms & condition

Travel Andaman is not responsible for cancellation of the services by the vendors due to climatic change or any reason (Like Hotels, ferries, cruise, vehicles, shows, airlines, etc.

In addition to the above cancellation charges, you may be subjected to cancellation policy of the suppliers/ vendors applicable to your particular arrangements.

All refunds will be processed within but not limited to 30 days of cancellation of service, the refunds will be provided by whatever means feasible to Travel Andaman.

Customers are requested to provide correct information, in case of wrong information provided (even if by mistake) and if there arises any issues/dispute due to the same, Travel Andaman will not entertain those and the client has to bear the problems/fine/extra expenses arises due to the same.

Important Information

Please Note: The above itinerary is tentative; the actual sequence of the tour will depend of the factors like availability of ferry tickets, hotel rooms, holidays and similar factors. We will try our best to complete all the sightseeing mentioned in the itinerary, but don’t take liability or responsibility of incomplete tour due to unavailability of ferry/boat tickets, holidays, delays by guest, or any other similar reason.

Only those who accept the above terms and condition may book service with Travel Andaman. Booking of tour package or any other service(s) with Travel Andaman would mean that the person who is booking (Client) accept the terms and condition listed below at the web site www.travelandaman.co.in This also would mean that the client has informed all the persons those are directly and indirectly are taking services of Travel Andaman tours & Travels.

Sign In